Thursday, 17 May 2007

thinking about a dog

there is this dog that i love to play with. he is a great dog and i used to take him for training. he sits and lies down when i tell him to and he has a great personality. yes, dogs have those. he turned me into a dog person rather than a cat person. anyway, i was on my way to my friend's house (the real owners of the dog) and i realised that i was going to see Saabie (the dog) again and i got all excited. then i stopped getting excited. then i thought about this thought that i'm going to try and hurriedly articulate here. so forgive me for talking about my own little world again and forgive me too for expecting that you will find this interesting. it's just a thought anyway.

just as i was getting all excited to be seeing Saabie i realised that i had just showered and that i was wearing my nice new clothes (the same ones i bought while buying my bath robe) and suddenly i realised that i actually didn't want to touch the dog afterall. hectic. my attitude changed totally just because of a few material considerations. and that got me thinking you know. nearly every benefit in this world has a cost. the new bmw is sheer driving pleasure but it needs insurance. wining and dining is great till the bill arrives. and patting the dog is a good idea until i wear the nice clothes.

No comments: