Monday, 09 June 2008

carl has rushed into august

even these words which i choose now seem impossible to select as i try to convey the effect that a movie can have on someone. august rush has taken my breath away. and now i only have breath left enough to type. not to speak. not to spoil the music. not to steal the silence. only to keep hearing.

folks, august rush is a must see movie. my words can’t add... my words will only steal and therefore I will convince you with words that are not my own:

“I believe in music the way some people believe in fairy-tales”

“Do you like music, August?” ... “i do ... more than food...”

“Only some can hear the music because only some of us are listening”

this movie is more than a tear-jerking nice idea with good acting and original story-line. it is beauty that has made me more than what i would have been should i have picked another movie to watch today...

1 comment:

Chris said...

glad to hear you enjoyed it.. the guitar stuff is beautiful hey? check out kaki king's myspace when you get the chance. i'll bring you the AR soundtrack tomorrow (it's Roan's) and collect my hoodie (",)